In conjunction with Better Boards Australasia Michael presents Governance 101 seminars in Bendigo (Victoria) and Adelaide (South Australia).
The Governance 101 seminar is a time and cost effective way to focus on the fundamentals of community governance. Topics will include:
- The purpose of a board
- A Board’s core business
- Board key roles and responsibilities
- Governance framework
- Governance model/s
- Governance structure and positions
- How a board works
- Governance system
- Managing a governance system
- Governance tools and templates.
By attending the Governance 101 Seminar you will:
- understand what governance is, and what your responsibilities are
- gain a greater understanding of the governance process
- gain an understanding of the governance framework and theory, principles and practices
- understand how to practically apply governance in the boardroom
- receive a set of tools that will assist with your board responsibilities
- receive a certificate of completion.