In conjunction with Better Boards Australasia Michael presented Governance 101 seminars in Bendigo (Victoria) and Adelaide (South Australia).
Governance 101 seminars are a time and cost effective way to focus on the fundamentals of community governance. Topics include:
- The Purpose of a Board
- A Board’s Core Business
- Board Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Governance Framework
- Governance Model/s
- Governance Structure and Positions
- How a Board Works
- Governance System
- Managing a Governance System
- Governance Tools and Templates.
By attending a Governance 101 Seminar you will:
- understand what governance is, and what your responsibilities are
- gain a greater understanding of the governance process
- gain an understanding of the governance framework and theory, principles and practices
- understand how to practically apply governance in the boardroom
- receive a set of tools that will assist with your board responsibilities
- receive a certificate of completion.