Care Connect provides independent advice and high quality services to empower people to live happily at home for life.
With over 20 years’ experience connecting people with aged care, disability and respite services that meet their needs, now and into the future, the highly qualified team at Care Connect will:
- help people remain living independently at home for as long as possible
- provide people with truly independent advice and guidance
- connect people with tailored services that meet their individual needs
- help people save time as we have done the service provider searching and screening for them
- help people navigate the aged care and disability systems
Care Connect supports people of all ages and abilities including:
- people who are ageing
- people living with a disability
- parents or children who are looking after a family member
- people discharged from hospital wanting further assistance at home
Care Connect is committed to helping people adapt to their changing circumstances so they can stay connected to their home, their family, their friends and their community.
Speak with one of their friendly team members on 1800 116 611. Their website is www.careconnect.org.au
Care Connect is an independent not for profit organisation. With funding provided by both State and Commonwealth Governments, Care Connect operates in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.