For over 25 years, the team at Australian Strategic Services has specialised in working with the boards, chief executive officers and senior managers of community businesses (Not for Profits) to:
- develop powerful and practical strategies that position and grow organisations
- ensure their long term sustainability and their continued contribution to the clients they serve and the community in which they operate
- put in place practical systems and tools that assist clients to undertake their work.
Australian Strategic Services in Summary
- Australian Strategic Services has worked with over 5,000 community businesses (Not for Profits) in the majority of the 33–35 sectors of the Not for Profit world
- Australian Strategic Services works with boards, chief executive officers and senior managers of community businesses (Not for Profits)
- Australian Strategic Services operates in all states of Australia with a particular focus on rural and regional organisations
- Australian Strategic Services is founded on a unique model that brings together specialist management and desktop publishing consultants
- Australian Strategic Services does not tender or contract or work for State or Commonwealth governments, private or public companies and operates on 100% request, repeat and referral business
- Australian Strategic Services has a demonstrated track record of growing and/or turning community businesses (Not for Profits) around
- Australian Strategic Services is widely known for the continual development of new models, flow charts, tools, packages and presentations that are practical and easy to use
- Australian Strategic Services is based in Romsey, a small country town at the foothills of the Macedon Ranges, half an hour from Melbourne Airport.