Mergers, Amalgamations & Partnerships
As industries consolidate, the challenges and imperatives intensify. For many boards, considering their organisation’s future and therein their strategic options is a daunting and difficult process.
In essence, boards really only have four choices:
- grow and go on their own
- establish and operate a partnership or alliance
- undertake a merger or amalgamation
- sell, close or buy.
MAPS™ provides a proven process that assists boards to undertake the three phases and ten stages of either a merger, amalgamation or partnership project.
Australian Strategic Services has assisted a very significant number of leadership teams determine their organisation’s future. Once a decision has been made to merge, amalgamate or form a partnership, Australian Strategic Services will typically:
- assist leadership teams to understand and apply the three proven merger, amalgamation or partnership phases and ten stages
- project manage the project
- provide a comprehensive range of practical tools and packages to assist the people and the organisation transition
- facilitate the people processes of the merger, amalgamation or partnership project
- deliver technical advice, support or bring in specialist consultants
- provide ideas, information and contacts that add real value.
Australian Strategic Services has an enviable and demonstrated track record of assisting leadership teams to successfully deliver merger, amalgamation and partnership projects.