The Big Picture Toolbox provides a comprehensive, yet quick and easy way to review and assess the recommendations of the various Productivity Commission and Commonwealth Government reports.
The Big Picture Toolbox contains:
- A summary of the recommendations from each of the Productivity Commission and Commonwealth Government Reports that can be either printed or displayed on a computer or via data projector.
- Various assessment and planning tools for each report that will enable you and your senior management team to assess and plan for recommendations which may bring either a challenge or an opportunity for your organisation and its services.
- A CD containing all seven summaries of recommendations in portable document format (PDF) and the respective assessment and planning tools supplied as Microsoft® Word documents for ease of use.
The Big Picture Toolbox presents the recommendations and tools to assess the challenges and opportunities relating to the following Productivity Commission and Commonwealth Government reports:
- Caring for Older Australians – Productivity Commission
- A Healthier Future for All Australians – Productivity Commission
- Building a 21st Century Primary Health Care System – Department of Health & Ageing
- Contribution of the Not-for-Profit Sector – Productivity Commission
- National Mental Health Report – Department of Health & Ageing
- Disability Care & Support – Productivity Commission
- Australia to 2050: future challenges – Attorney Generals Department, Treasury